*Odometer is 43609 miles below market average!
*Clean Carfax- No Accidents
*Only One Owner and Locally Cared For
2015 Ford Transit Connect XL FWD Frozen White 6-Speed Automatic with Select-Shift Duratec 2.5L I4 2 Speakers, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio, Brake assist, Low tire pressure warning, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Power windows, Radio: AM/FM Stereo Receiver w/2-Speakers, Rear anti-roll bar, Rear fog lights, Remote keyless entry, Telescoping steering wheel.
21/29 City/Highway MPG
* 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Punchy and efficient turbocharged engine; two available body lengths; customizable cargo area; less expensive and more involving to drive than regular minivans. Source: Edmunds
* With its sleek and stylish exterior, the Transit Connect exudes a professional image. Open the door. Accommodating seats available in a variety of fabrics and available amenities make for a very comfortable interior. The Transit Connect - smart looks and smart features make this a smart choice. The Transit Connect is designed to help you work smart. Long- and short-wheelbase choices allow you to select the model that meets your business needs. Large side panels let you display your company name and graphics. Side and rear cargo door choices provide loading/unloading options, while fold-flat seats in the long wheelbase wagon let you carry passengers and/or cargo. Available SYNC and SYNC with MyFord Touch allow you to access vehicle functions using simple voice commands. There are even available features that can aid you with parking. The hardworking, Built Ford Tough Transit Connect is designed to do what you demand of it. It has a payload of up to 1,650 lbs. (van) and more than 130 cu. ft. of storage room behind the front-row seats. When properly equipped, it can tow up to 2,000 lbs. There's another side to this vehicle, the wagon can carry up to 7 passengers with the available 3rd-row seat. The front-passenger seat (on select models) and rear seats can fold down for storage room when not being used for passengers. The small turning radius also makes it the ideal urban work vehicle. The Transit Connect features two engines new for the Transit Connect, the standard 2.5L Duratec engine and the available 1.6L EcoBoost engine, both of which deliver an efficient performance. If you want to operate using compressed natural gas or liquefied petroleum gas, the Transit Connect can be equipped with the CNG/LPG Gaseous Prep Package. Source: The Manufacturer Summary Why Buy from Bergstrom Automotive?
- 7-Day Lowest-Price Protection Guarantee
- 7-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 7-Day Offer to Purchase Your Vehicle
- Negotiation-Free, Upfront Pricing
- Non-Commissioned Sales Team
- Warranty on Every Vehicle
- Financing Options for Your Credit Situation
- Great Buying Experience
- Great Guest Service
- Invested in Our Community