2014 Ford Focus SE FWD Tuxedo Black 5-Speed Manual 2.0L 4-Cylinder DGI DOHC
26/36 City/Highway MPG
* 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick
* 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Want an efficient compact sedan with style, efficiency, technology and comfort that's still fun to drive? Give the 2014 Focus your close attention. Source: KBB.com
* Nimble handling; refined and quiet ride; strong engine; stylish and well-made interior; abundant list of upscale and high-tech options. Source: Edmunds
* Driving the 2014 Ford Focus is incredibly fun and enjoyable. It has a dynamic design, addictive driving experience, and an interior that immerses you into something that is definitely more than just a car. The Focus comes in 7 models to pick from: the Base S Sedan, SE Sedan, SE Hatch, Titanium Sedan, ST, Titanium Hatch, and Electric. New for 2014, there's a Sport Appearance Package for the SE, which has sport cloth seats, a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, and an available rear spoiler. Every drop of fuel is effectively used in the Focus with its 2.0L engine. Twin independent variable camshaft timing adds extra precision, contributing to fuel efficiency or power output. The electric power-assisted steering contributes to fuel efficiency as well. Plus, Active Grille Shutters help Focus make itself even more aerodynamic and fuel-efficient. This all helps Focus SE with the SFE Package achieve up to 40 MPG HWY, which equals less stops at the pump. For entertainment, there's SYNC with MyFord Touch, standard on Titanium and Electric trims, and optional on SE and ST. On select models, luxury comes in the form of leather-trimmed seats, dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control, ambient lighting, and 2 Interior Style Packages that feature two-tone leather-trimmed seats, matching door-trim inserts, coordinated steering wheel trim and more. The new Focus ST is geared to get you to your destination quickly. Mash the aluminum accelerator pedal and you'll be treated to the rollicking performance of its 252hp, 2.0L EcoBoost engine that's linked to a 6-speed manual transmission. An overboost feature can sustain increased torque (from 3000 to 4500 rpm) for 15 seconds at a time enhancing its performance feel. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Why Buy from Bergstrom Automotive? â¢ A Team driven to deliver great guest service â¢ Upfront pricing, fast and friendly â¢ Negotiation free buying experience â¢ Non-commissioned sales team â¢ Price Protection Guarantee â¢ 3 days, no questions asked, money back guarantee â¢ Every vehicle comes with a warranty â¢ Two offers to purchase your vehicle â¢ Financing options for every credit situation â¢ Invested in our communities.
// WANT TO SEE MORE? COME ON IN FOR A TEST DRIVE!!!
// CREDIT NOT PERFECT? WE CAN HELP. GUARANTEED. GIVE US A CALL AT (920) 236-1000!!!
3365 S. WASHBURN STREET
OSHKOSH, WISCONSIN 54904
Why Buy from Bergstrom Automotive?
- A Team driven to deliver great guest service
- Upfront pricing, fast and friendly
- Negotiation free buying experience
- Non-commissioned sales team
- Price Protection Guarantee
- 3 days, no questions asked, money back guarantee
- Every vehicle comes with a warranty
- Two offers to purchase your vehicle
- Financing options for every credit situation
- Invested in our communities